Pippin Performance, LLC
Pippin Performance, LLC respects your privacy.
The Information We May Collect
The information we collect depends upon how you interact with us through the Site. We offer some services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. For example, you can read materials such as our blogs without providing personal information.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us. This information may include:
- Personal Information You Provide. When you sign up for a service that requires registration, we ask you for personal information such as your name and email address. We also collect information you provide when requesting a service, and this information may, among other things, include personal information or reveal details about your preferences. We typically store and maintain the information collected. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Payment Information: For the purposes of billing any subscription fees or program fees that are processed through our payment gateways, we may request your credit card and certain contact information, such as a billing address.
- User Communications. When you send email or other communications to us or post information on our Site (such as comments, feedback and likes), we retain those communications in order to process your request and improve our service.
- Other Internet Technology. We may use other technology, such as pixel tags and web beacons, which are invisible graphics on a web page or email that are programmed to collect non-personally identifiable information about the use of a given website or newsletter, such as whether or not an email is opened and viewed. We may include web beacons and/or pixel tags in email messages, newsletters, or other communications to track use of our Site and determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
- Google Analytics. We have implemented certain Google Analytics Advertising Features. Google Analytics helps us analyze a user's behavior on our Site and what online channels they used to find the Site. We then can create audiences based on users’ behavior on the Site to send them relevant advertising. You may opt-out of these features using Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Social Media. We collect information from social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our website or mobile application, or that share or allow you to share information with us, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. For example, if you use functionalities, plugins, widgets, or tools from social media platforms or networks in connection with our website or mobile application (e.g., to log into an account, or to share inspiration, finds, purchases, and other content with your friends and followers on social media), we will collect the information that you share with us, or that those social media platforms or networks share with us. For more information about social media platform and network privacy practices, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use. We will not, however, post to social sites as a default or spam your social media connections.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under thirteen (13), please do not submit personally identifiable information to us or use the Site.
If you report a problem with our Site, there may be additional details requested. And if you contact us, we may keep a record of those communications. Should you sign up to an account using other social media platforms, we may also obtain your username and password details along with other information sent out by the related login page.
What About Cookies?
When you use the Site, we may insert some instructions on the device you are using to access our Site (such as your computer, tablet, or mobile device). These instructions will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file. Cookies are small pieces of instruction stored on your hard drive or device, not on our Site. Cookies provide us with information that we use to enhance your experience on the Site.
- Disabling cookies. Right now, there are two basic types of cookies. One is a session cookie which terminates when the user’s session ends. The second is a persistent cookie, which is a text file that stays stored on your device for a period of time. Your Internet browser contains instructions about how to remove persistent cookies. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to create or sign in to your account with us or otherwise take full advantage of our Site.
How we use collected information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To personalize user experience
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal identification information to others.
Content Sharing. Content (meaning any materials, including, without limitation, text, pictures, graphics, sound files and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof, the “Content”), that you make available publicly on the Site is generally displayed to other visitors to the Site. Content that you make available publicly may be collected and used by others, and we cannot control what other users do with this Content.
Third Party Websites
The Site contains links to other applications and/or websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party services. When you submit information or data to third parties, their privacy policies, not ours, will govern their use of your information and data. You should review the privacy policies and terms of service of all such third parties. We do not make any representations regarding the policies or practices of those third parties.
Laws in Other Countries
We comply with the United States privacy laws and regulations. We do not represent that the Site is governed by, or operated in accordance with, the laws of other nations or jurisdictions, or that the Site or any portion of it is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. If you choose to access the Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. By using the Site, visitors to the Site from outside the United States acknowledge and agree that our Site is subject to United States laws and regulations, and waive any claims against us that may arise under their own national laws.
Your acceptance of these terms